Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Photo Round Robin: Reflections

It's been a while since I participated in a Photo Round Robin. I hope no one minds if I just jump right in. The theme this time around is "Reflections." I couldn't resist the opportunity to show off one of my favorite photos. Click the photo to see full-sized.



This is a photo of the Regions Bank Building in downtown Chattanooga, Tennessee. The building reflected in the glass is the historic Read House Hotel.

If you'd like to play along, you can find all the rules and guidelines at the Photo Round Robin blog. Carly and Karen, co-founders of the Photo Round Robin Challenge, always have good up-to-date lists of the latest round of participants. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 5:18 PM, Blogger Carly said...

Hey :)

Mind if you jump in? We are thrilled to have you join us. Welcome back! :) I like this photo very much. The brown building reminds me of the Audiffred Building in SF. One of my favorites. The reflection is fascinating.

 
At 5:44 PM, Blogger Suzanne R said...

Great photo -- so creative! I wouldn't have thought of photographing a reflection like that. Nice entry!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home