Saturday, November 20, 2004

An opening

This will be just what the world needs, another liberal blog bitching and moaning about how President G.W. is screwing up this great country of ours. Hey, we can never have too many of those.
This is not my first foray into the world of blogging. I used to have an AOL journal called Progressive Musings. In the middle of the summer, my computer crashed and burned and I haven't been able to get it fixed as of yet. No sense paying for AOL when you're not using it and way past time to take the training wheels off anyway. Goodbye AOL, hello Blogspot. I'm just sorry I didn't get this up and running before the election. Oh well, we'll hopefully always have more elections. There's some midterms planned for a couple of years from now. I don't think they've been canceled yet.
I'm working out of my friendly neighborhood library. As a result, posts will be sporadic for a while -- maybe a couple of times a week. Hopefully, this will just be for a short time.

1 Comments:

At 10:02 PM, Blogger Cherie said...

Hey! Great to see you back! Funny, your AOL journal is still there, but all the pictures are gone. Wonder how long it will take to disappear? You're right, we need lots of liberal blogs. They say misery loves company.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home